In Lavallette, Paul Vicari and his team from RGH Development are preparing to serve the needs of that community, including Monterey Beach and neighboring towns. A Project Manager with Bob Hume & RGH Development for nearly 7 years, Paul grew up spending summers at the Jersey Shore with his family. He and his wife have been summer residents of Lavallette for the past 9 years, so the destruction to the barrier islands has touched him personally. He is motivated and committed to helping the coastal community rebuild.
Paul and his team deliver turnkey service, tailored to each homeowner’s needs. He works with you to assess the project scope then provides a full written estimate itemizing all aspects of the job, which may include:
- Removal of all water-contaminated materials
- Mold remediation services, either directly or through partnering with an outside specialist
- Complete restoration of damaged areas, including:
- Replacement of damaged electrical wiring
- Trim and doors
- Cabinet installation
- Bathroom renovations
- HVAC and plumbing
- Structural and carpentry repairs
- Repairs to exterior, if necessary
Paul and his team are known for their quick response time, meticulous attention to detail, clear communication with customers, and their ability to deliver a quality product at a fair price.